Airplane Flight Instructor Jobs
New flight instructor salary and benefits structure just announced!
Hillsboro Aero Academy is now hiring Airplane Flight Instructors. The school offers a dynamic work environment for those who love to fly and are looking to build hours.
The weather and terrain of the Pacific Northwest provide the perfect environment in which to hone your skills, and our diverse aircraft fleet allows you the opportunity to experience a variety of aircraft all while building a significant number of flight hours.
Hillsboro Aero Academy has been training professional pilots since 1980 and is one of the largest flight training schools in the U.S. We have many industry connections, and our reputation for producing high-quality pilots is well known throughout the industry. We can help prepare you for a career in one of four tracks: airline, corporate, instructor, or management. Click here to learn more about each of these tracks.
In addition to our reputation, Hillsboro Aero Academy offers many incentives that set us apart from other flight training schools:
- Salary positions
- High flight time (Up to 1000 hours per year)
- Actual IMC time
- Airline pilot pathways
- Company-paid CFII and MEI upgrades
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Relocation assistance
- Free simulator time
- Discounted aircraft rentals and pilot supply discounts
- Large diverse fleet
- Large, onsite FAA certified maintenance and avionics staff
- Growth opportunities within the company
- King Air upgrade opportunities
- Spidertracks aircraft tracking system
Questions about this position?